Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Prayer Requests (5-31-08)

Please pray for the following:

1. Safe travel, I am very intimidated by this huge moving van and car dolly.
2. Help unloading when we arrive, or for super strength for me and my mighty girls.
3. Provision and direction as we get this Coffee house up and running. I pray God’s Spirit will give me the skill and forsight to know how to do something I have never done before.
4. Most importantly, what is the next step in getting this church planted? I have lots of ideas but I want His guidance.
5. Comfort for Denise and Rebekah as we adjust to this new place and home.
6. Protection and wisdom for Nathan during his senior year at Fayetteville Christian School back in NC.

We are so thankful for all the prayers of our friends and family and smile as we remember you all in our prayers.

No comments: